© 2019 - TechVise. All Rights Reserved.
Lawdingo is an online consultation website for legal situations. They have surprised us all with how effective they are, as they do a great job in establishing connections between potential clients and lawyers that want to get in touch with them directly.
By using Lawdingo, you can find a lawyer that specialises in the branch you are interested in and is located in your area. You can also filter the search further with details such as cost or availability. You can also describe your problem and you will get suggestions in case you get into Lawdingo without knowing exactly what you need.
At Lawdingo, lawyers have profiles which clients can view and get a better idea of their practices. Lawdingo provides support for getting in touch with your potential lawyer, which is licensed in your state. You can set up an appointment, call or video chat with the lawyer once you choose one.
Lawdingo also takes pride in its ability to categorise the issues that users come up with, so that it can suggest what kind of attorney is appropriate. Most of the time, clients don’t know what kind of attorney they need for their problem, therefore this feature is of great help. Also with its help, each described problem will be redirected to the appropriate field.
The website is a great tool for lawyers as well, not just for clients, as they can sign up for a free Lawdingo account and start getting in touch with clients, without having to spend large amounts of time and money to advertise their business. Lawdingo lets lawyers set fees for their services or offer free sessions. They can also choose to offer free consultations for a period of time, after which a fee is implemented.
The name of the website was design so that it would stick in your head, and indeed it’s pretty catchy. On Lawdingo, navigation is never an issue as the website comes with a very friendly user interface for both parties; clients and lawyers.
What is it good for?
- If you’re thinking about taking legal actions against someone, you can ask a lawyer on Lawdingo for his opinion on the matter, as he can tell you if you have a case
- If you need a lawyer, Lawdingo can hook you up with a qualified one that is near you
- You can use Lawdingo to find lawyers that specialise in what you need, or have your desired pricing or availability conditions
- Seek the help of a lawyer on Lawdingo for legal details if you wish to start a project
A Few Pointers
- You’ll need to enter your credit card information if you want to be able to call a lawyer
- As a lawyer on lawdingo, you don’t need to respond to a question unless you think you can help
- You can get a free session ranging from 15 to 60 minutes, depending on what your selected lawyer offers.
- Lawdingo offers support for Google Calendars integration for lawyers so they can better schedule appointments.
- As an attorney on Lawdingo, you can make extra money from answering calls on the spot
- There is a review system that helps other users get an idea of how helpful a specific lawyer was to past clients
- You can establish lawyer-client relations on Lawdingo, but you can take that outside the platform if you wish
- Lawdingo helps lawyers save a lot of money on advertising and promoting their services, as well as provide them with a large client base
- 14 types of legal categories to choose from with each category opening into further sub categories
- As a lawyer, there is a monthly fee involved in using Lawdingo
- Not all states benefit from Lawdingo’s services
If you weren’t quite sold on the Lawdingo service but were intrigued by the concept, know that there are a few other similar services also.
If you have any other service in mind which you have benefited from and want us to cover it, mention it in the comments below.