Enjoy helping people?
Love writing about it?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all of these three questions then TechVise would love to hear from you. We welcome guest posts that can provide useful and helpful insights into technology.
Please use the form below to submit your guest posts to us. You can also use this to submit ideas for guest posts or drafts you want us to consider.
Below are some guidelines that you will need to follow if you want us to consider your work for TechVise.
- Guest posts need to be over 500 words but please don’t make it over 900.
- Do not write and/or submit fluff pieces. We don’t appreciate fluff submissions. Only useful things make it to our published work
- Be it a review, how-to guide, comparison or a top-ten list of something – Make sure there is a good and proper introduction, verified and useful information in body with headlines, bullet points and lastly, a proper verdict/conclusion.
- If you are providing a link, make sure it’s not taking the readers to a sales page or a website aimed at selling that item. The link should point to an information page.
- Do not try and sell your product through your guest post submission. If you want the post to sell / suggest a product (which is linked to a sales page) then you may use the Sponsored Posts form embedded in the contact page
- Pictures such as screenshots or infographics always help but make sure you have the rights to those images. If you don’t want to add them right now, you can mention that they are available and if we decide to run your post, we’ll ask you to send them across.
- Make sure you submit a writing piece which is not plagiarised, we will run it with a system and we better not find you guilty.
- Your submission includes a featured image and as always, make sure you have the rights to that image.
Points to Keep In Mind
- We will only respond to submissions that have been accepted.
- In other words, if you don’t hear back from us in a week’s time (which is 5 business days) then please go ahead and submit your post to another website.
- People believe that if they email the same submission to every email address we own it will get accepted. This is not true. If you send your submission to any email address which is different from the one mentioned below. Your submission will not be considered.
- Once someone replies to you confirming that your submission is up to the standard and will be posted. It means it will be posted.
- Once you receive a reply from us confirming your submission is accepted, it will be posted within 30 calendar days.
- Sending repeated reminders during this 30 days period will only irritate us, so avoid sending reminders at all costs.
- After three reminders from you, you will strike your luck out. In other words, you are free to submit your submission elsewhere. And once again, we will not reply back to you.
- We will not inform you when the submission has been posted. So don’t even ask us to inform you personally.
- If you really want to be informed when your submission goes live, kindly subscribe to our newsletter.